Solidcore is available in 6 colours and varying thicknesses from 500 micron - 2200 micron.
- Made from high-quality, bleached alpha cellulose in 1, 2, 3, or 4 ply, each being the same. The board is lignin-free.
- Only natural pigments are used which are fade and bleed resistant. On the Blue Wool Scale it measures a reading of 5 minimum.
- Water-soluble extracts are minimal i.e. chloride below 0.05%, sulphate below 0.25%.
- Buffered with calcium carbonate.*
- Passes the Silver Tarnish Test and Photographic Activity Test making it suitable for mounting precious photographs.
*Minimum 3-5% in weight
- Neutral pH buffered with calcium carbonate*, thus eliminating the issue of acids forming within the adhesive layers.
- Is plasticiser-free.
Accelerated ageing test
TAPPI T.509 SU68
Unaged -- pH 9.4
100 years pH 7.5
150 years pH 7.5
200 years - pH 7.5
SolidCore fully complies to FATG Conservation level