Artique by Larson Juhl Solidcore is solid colour throughout and comes in 2800 micron thickness. The range is available in 11 colours.
Artique Solidcore Specification
- High quality alpha cellulose, lignin free
- Pigments are used which are fade and bleed resistant. On the Blue Wool Scale it measures a reading of 5 minimum.
- Water-soluble extracts are minimal i.e. chloride below 0.05%, sulphate below 0.25%.
- Buffered with calcium carbonate *
- Passes the Silver Tarnish Test and Photographic Activity Test
* minimum 3-5% by weight
- Neutral pH buffered with calcium carbonate *, thus eliminating the issue of acids forming within the adhesive layers.
- Is plasticiser free.
Accelerated ageing test
TAPPI T.509 SU68
Larson Juhl Artique Solidcore fully complies to FATG conservation level.